Trekking Holidays Morocco
Berber Villages Treks from Marrakech - 2Days / 1 Night
• Explore the villages and the valley with a local guide.
• Discover traditional Berber villages and enjoy mint tea with a Berber family.
• Admire the 4167m Toubkal Mountains, the highest peak in North Africa.
• An easy way to see the Atlas Mountains and Berber life, with a guide to organize it all Trek to the waterfalls and experience a nearby way of life.
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• With us, you will not only hike and explore the atlas mountain, but you will learn about the Berber way of life and more.
• Experience a 30-minute camel ride playing the perspectives of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains (optional).
• Trekking in the High Atlas Mountains with a local guide.
• See the Ighouliden waterfalls
DAY 1: MARRAKECH - IMLIL - TIZI M'ZZIK - TIZI OUSSEM.
Trek from the Imlil Valley to Tizi Oussem on a 5-hour walk that takes you over the Tizi M'zzik pass at 2540m and into the spectacular Azzaden Valley. spend the night in the village of Tizi Oussem (lodging). an additional trip to Ighouliden waterfalls is available after lunch.
DAY 2: TIZI OUSSEM - TIZIANE - AZERFSANE - TASSA OUIRGAN - OUIRGAN CENTRE.
A descent through the natural reserve protecting the Barbary sheep. Lunch will be served at a stop en route to Tassa Ouirgane another hour and a half after that and you will arrive in the center of Ouirgane passing through olive groves and many Berber villages.