You’ll get the opportunity to connect with over 35,000 qualified, ready to book consumers and travel trade/agents – your top sales targets all under one roof!
The 2019 New York Times Travel Show reached a new record of 35,568 participants—the highest attendance in the Show’s history. Attendance included 11,756 travel trade and 23,812 consumer attendees during the three-day event
The number of participating exhibitors also hit a new record with over 747 companies representing 176 countries, an all-time high.
The NY Times Travel Show is the ONLY travel show that offers you the BEST return for your investment. Here’s why:
- Connect with 35,000+ consumers and travel agents
- Dedicated trade conference draws in over 11,000 high-value travel professionals.
- We invest in YOUR success by supplying EVERY exhibitor with a lead retrieval system – so you can immediately focus on closing sales after the show, not data entering them. ALL attendees are badged, so you can gather critical demographic and travel preferences on the leads you capture; over 65,000 leads generated at the 2019 show!
- Audited and verified attendance – real numbers you can count on.
- The 747 exhibitors estimated they created additional consumer traveler sales of approximately $7.5 million onsite or shortly thereafter.
24-26 January 2020, New York, United StatesShare via:
24-26 January 2020
New York, United States
Jacob K. Javits Center
Audience:Professional Visitors, MICE Buyers
Industry Sectors: MICE & Tourism
EVINTRA Media Partner: false
Hosted Buyer Program: No
EVINTRA Co-Exhibiting: false