Destination Colorado is a statewide association of 120+ members targeting meeting planners and incentive buyers looking to bring group business to Colorado. Destination Colorado is looking for a Manager to work an average of 25 hours per week on the following job responsibilities:
• Membership management including membership renewals, new member processing and onboarding, maintenance of membership contacts and directory listing and daily response to membership inquiries.
• Assistance with coordination of Destination Colorado’s national trade shows and road shows, including membership participation, invoicing, collections, on-site representation as necessary, lead dissemination.
• Assistance with coordination of Destination Colorado’s Customer Appreciation Event and Front Range Trade Show including membership participation, invoicing, collections, announcements, RSVP coordination, lead dissemination and on-site assistance.
• Communications with membership and group meetings industry through QuickHits, monthly eNewsletters, eBlasts and other correspondence as necessary. Responsibilities include writing, design and distribution within Campaign Monitor.
• Coordination of Destination Colorado Board and membership meetings including scheduling, venue, menu, RSVP’s, registration, invoicing and collections.
• RFP (Request for Proposal) management. Working with both meeting planners and supplier members to assist with RFP’s that come to Destination Colorado through events and/or the website.
• Management of Destination Colorado website including content, ad sales, information updates and database management. DestinationColorado.com currently runs on a WordPress platform. Knowledge of that platform is preferred.
• Budget tracking, reporting and management to ensure goals are met.
• Committee engagement and project management.
• Management of Destination Colorado social media platforms including blogging, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
• Assistance with other Destination Colorado programs determined by Destination Colorado’s Board of Directors and Executive Director.
This position answers directly to Destination Colorado’s Executive Director and the Destination Colorado Board of Directors. In addition to an annual salary, compensation includes 10% commissions on advertising and new member sales. The ideal candidate must have excellent computer skills including proficiency with Word, Excel and Power Point. Organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills are essential to this role. This is a contract position and home-office based. The ideal candidate will primarily work during business hours for Destination Colorado.