ETHE 2019 will be a platform which connects all stakeholders for each to capitalize the opportunities for their own utilities. The event is estimated to engage at least 400+ exhibitors and 5000 attendees from the travel industry globally and in this region, over 3000 of these attendees are trade visitors (buyers). The EVINTRA buyer group offers a semi-hosted program without flights but hotel, F&B etc. onsite is included.
East Africa boasts major regional attractions that remain key tourism destinations; ensuring a steady flow of visitors and increasing numbers of tourists from around the world.
Tanzania at the East Africa Tourism and Hospitality Conference and Expo will be held in Moshi, Kilimanjaro on the 22nd – 24th November 2019. The Guest of Honor will be Minister of Tourism, Dr Hamisi Kigwangalla. Our Hosted Buyers and Professional Visitors come from key tourism source markets in UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East, North America Australia and Africa.
The East Africa tourism offer counts with one of the richest wildlife, number of the world heritage sites world and include the Serengeti plains which host the largest terrestrial mammal migration in the world, the Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest intact volcanic caldera, home to the highest density of big game in Africa, and Africa’s highest mountain Kilimanjaro and the beautiful tropical beaches in Zanzibar.
- Meet over 400 exhibitors from around the continent
- Build and nurture new partnerships at the expo
- Discover a new understanding of Africa
- Enjoy authentic travel on our East Africa fam trips
- Inspire your clients with new and unique experiences
- Boost your business
What is included:
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Moshi during the expo
- Hosted pre-show fam trip in Tanzania including transfers, accommodation and meals during your stay
22-24 November 2019, Tanzania