Our Buyers are meeting organisers involved in the decision-making and purchasing process within their organisation. If you organise events in Spain, Portugal and France (new in MIS 2019!), MIS is for you.
Why you should attend MIS as a buyer? As a buyer, you get free entrance to the conference-workshop as well as experience a unique event of its kind!
Participation in the International Buyer programme is limited to 50 international meeting and incentive professionals. If you are based in Europe and organise, influence, plan or recommend MICE travel programme purchases in Spain, Portugal and France, we would like you to join us at the MIS.
The application process is open to qualified, high-volume MICE travel buyers. Applications will be reviewed via a screening process according to the established criteria. Grupo eventoplus will contact all applicants within a maximum of 3 working days after receiving the application form.
International buyers receive access to:
- Return flight (up to 250€) and accommodation in Madrid
- Entrance to MIS, a one-day conference-workshop designed in an experiential format where you will learn the latest topics on meetings and incentives
- 12 “Knowledge Dates“, appointments with our MIS partners
- Programme includes organised dinners and lunch and an optional post-tour the day after the conference
* If you cannot accept complimentary travel and accommodation for compliance rules or any other reason, you can still attend MIS as an International Buyer. During the registration process, simply tick the box to indicate to us that you do not want us to book your travel and accommodation and still enjoy full access to the event.
20 March 2019, Madrid, Spain
20 March 2019
CET (GMT + 1)
Industry Sectors: MICE
19. March 2018
Pre Tours: No
Post Tours: No
Fully Hosted: Yes
Grupo evento plus