AVS is looking for a Travel Agent, who is very passionate about traveling. You will manage travel requirements made for business or holidays and you will provide tourism-related services and package tours on behalf of the company. The goal is to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
• Cooperate with clients/ travelers to determine their needs and also advise them on the destinations, and travel dates among others
• Provide relevant information, brochures, and publications, for example, guides, maps, regulations, etc to travelers. The company will provide these materials to you.
• Attend travel seminars or webinars to remain updated with tourism trends in the region where applicable.
• Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itineraries and tour packages for Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya, and Madagascar.
• Deal with occurring travel challenges, complaints, and refunds.
• Maintain Client files.
• Maintain statistical and financial records
• Meet sales targets
- Work remotely
-Flexibility- set your own hours
-Travel Agent Agreement
-Travel offer discounts